Certificate of Course Completion
IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software
During the IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software course, administered by the undersigned instructor, the studentdemonstrated the following competencies:
- Define Information Technology (IT) and describe the components of a personal computer
- Protect themselves, equipment and the environment from accidents, damage, and contamination.
- Perform a step-by-step assembly of a desktop computer
- Explain the purpose of preventive maintenance and identify the elements of the troubleshooting process.
- Install and navigate an operating system.
- Upgrade or replace components of a laptop, printer, or scanner based on customer needs
- Configure computers to attach to an existing network
- Apply good communications skills and professional behavior while working with customers.
- Perform preventive maintenance and basic troubleshooting.
Student Aleksey Anatolyev
Academy Name Moscow School #1357 (UNESCO ASPnet)
Instructor Timokhina, Lada
Date June 1,2012
Date June 3,2012